Rustic Living. Modern Convenience.
When you live in Riverside, you get the best of both worlds. Wide open spaces and cozy dinners cooked in your state-of-the-art kitchen. Room for your RV, four-wheeler and other toys, and the peace and quiet to get work done. The big skies, starry nights & friendly people you find in the countryside, all just a quick trip away from the culture and convenience Denver offers.
Every Riverside home boasts over an acre of private land and more than 1800 square feet of beautifully designed, open living space. Whether you’re an entertainer or prefer quiet nights with the family, your new home will be a welcoming sanctuary—and a place you can truly call home for years to come.
16180 Newark Street | Lot 1
- 2,093 sq. ft.; 950 sq. ft. unfinished basement
- 3 bedrooms, 3 baths, study, dining, 4-car garage
- 1-acre homesite
16197 Paris Way | Lot 2
- 2,833 sq. ft.; 700 sq. ft. unfinished basement
- 4 bedrooms, 3 baths, main-floor study, 4-car garage
- 1.3-acre homesite
* Other homesites to choose from — call listing agent
American Built Homes reserves the right to change plans, square footage, building products, materials, specifications, prices and methods of construction without notice or obligation